Start a new topic

Erae Touch and iOS

I’ve just ordered an Erae Touch but I’m worried that I have not done enough research. The MPE controllers I use right now are Linnstrument and Artiphon Instrument 1 for a couple of MPE hardware synths and iPad iOS. I can’t find anything about Erae Touch working with iOS. Does anyone use this combo and able to share their experience? Many thanks.

Thank you for confirming as I'm an iOS musician too, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the unit I ordered several weeks ago!

Love the concept of off-grid playing with this but...how do you get around the power requirements?

It’s what I’ve been waiting for…..and more. Using Loopy Pro and a variety of iOS Synths/Apps makes this the most powerful current ultra minimalist, off grid friendly combo available. I really appreciate how quickly you posted the video. Thank you.

1 person likes this

Dear users,

You asked... We listened ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/Erae-Touch-iOs

This is mostly an overview so do not hesitate to ask more specific and technical questions here but you can see that's definitely a great combo!

2 people like this
Thanks a lot @Keymanpal. Very reassuring that not only do they work together but also expand the Linnstrument’s versality.. Hopefully someone will put out a video explaining the set up.

Works nicely with an iPad ;-) 

I also have an LS and with both one can be very creative !!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment