Start a new topic

Erae Touch and iOS

I’ve just ordered an Erae Touch but I’m worried that I have not done enough research. The MPE controllers I use right now are Linnstrument and Artiphon Instrument 1 for a couple of MPE hardware synths and iPad iOS. I can’t find anything about Erae Touch working with iOS. Does anyone use this combo and able to share their experience? Many thanks.

Works nicely with an iPad ;-) 

I also have an LS and with both one can be very creative !!

1 person likes this
Thanks a lot @Keymanpal. Very reassuring that not only do they work together but also expand the Linnstrument’s versality.. Hopefully someone will put out a video explaining the set up.

Dear users,

You asked... We listened ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/Erae-Touch-iOs

This is mostly an overview so do not hesitate to ask more specific and technical questions here but you can see that's definitely a great combo!

2 people like this
It’s what I’ve been waiting for…..and more. Using Loopy Pro and a variety of iOS Synths/Apps makes this the most powerful current ultra minimalist, off grid friendly combo available. I really appreciate how quickly you posted the video. Thank you.

1 person likes this

Thank you for confirming as I'm an iOS musician too, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the unit I ordered several weeks ago!

Love the concept of off-grid playing with this but...how do you get around the power requirements?

Login or Signup to post a comment