Start a new topic

Roadmap Update Request for 1 & 2

Hello Embodme, I'm not an Touch owner... yet. I recently invested in a Synthstrom Deluge to take my music to the next level (I currently perform mood music as a live looping acoustic musician with FX) and am figuring out what MIDI controller I want, if any. I currently own a LinnStrument 128, have an Intuitive Exquis on the way, and have been reading up on your Touch series. First of all, bravo on the development and commercialization of Touch 1 & 2. I am a patent owner myself, and have commercialized a couple IPs. In my experience, the process usually takes longer, is more costly than originally budgeted for, and that crowdfunding campaigns do not return as much as one would expect. I think it's great from a business perspective that you have two versions of Touch to offer customers. I have been reading through comments, watching videos on youtube, and have talked to a buddy who uses a Touch for live performance. It's great to hear that there will be continued support. As a prospective buyer, what is the roadmap for keeping Touch 1 relevant with the release of Touch 2? Specifically, will there be continued improvements on sensitivity and precision? For Touch 2 and the current surface being white fabric, how will cleanliness and staining be addressed? Thank you in advance for your attention and time in providing a response.
Login or Signup to post a comment