Start a new topic

When will June batch ship?

Ordered 6months ago.

6 people have this question

When will June batch ship
Got it today! 9 months!!! Wowow. Stoked to test it tomorrow after work
They are ignoring my emails and dms
To be fair they just did 2 tradeshows. What kind of music are you gonna make with yours?

I emailed them and raised a support ticked a over a week ago with a simple question about ordering to the UK- nothing back and I wanted to place an order! 

Hah Sam King!
Cheers mate! :D

Mine also arrived last evening, got it hooked up, installed the bitwig script to get the MPE options. So far so good. I'll test sensitivity today when I get off work.
jpg

I would like to know about the queue too. That will inform if I actually do want to request a refund. I want this in the next month or so to prepare for a tour. If I can't get it before then, I'll need to request a refund.

Mine is apparently waiting for a UK PSU as they ran out! 

Auwtch, ordered in May with an estimate for June.
Hope they ment June 2022 XD

The component shortage really is a bummer :)
Hopefully we will start thinking of manufacturing components more locally in the coming decades!
Thnx for the feedback! Fingers crossed :D

Any updates on the parts shortage? Have you received the parts needed to make these?

Hey Omar any news 6 month later about delivery? I made my order on 18.11.22? I made 3 Mails but no answer no ticket nothing. Hope to get my answer here now

I ordered a week ago, and checked in with embodme regarding the August shipping, and they said they are hopeful about hitting the goal. Sounds to me that there is no confirmation on anything and everyone is in the same boat on the river of hope.
Bro they've been "hopefully" leading me in since december
Login or Signup to post a comment