Start a new topic

Quicker option in editor for "standard" unquantised MPE pitch

Currently it's quite difficult to set up the piano rolls to have them act in a "standard" MPE way - i.e. unquantised MPE pitch to 'slide' between notes polyphonically like e.g. the Roli Seaboard or Linnstrument - involving some fiddly settings changes. 

It would be good if you could have an easy setting within the editor to do this. For example, an obvious tick box and then maybe with a quantise assist slider (to turn off all quantising or assisted quantising to lock particular notes - like e.g. the ContinuuMini). I know the glissando function somewhat does this but it's not entirely clear how the gliss and vibrato interrelate. 

I was particularly confused at first because when you buy an MPE controller with keyboard functionality, you immediately expect it to be able to do the polyphonic pitch slides without fiddling with the editor...

2 people like this idea
1 Comment

Hey Philip Walsh,

Thanks for sending your request, we have already forwarded this to the team and we will try to implement it in the long list of new features we are planning to add in the future.

Thanks again for this concern,

Cheers,
omar.

Login or Signup to post a comment